How often do you.....

clean your bathroom?

have you ever been to a GF house and it was nasty w a capital N?

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I "swish and swipe" every am. Deep clean once a week. And no, my friend's houses are always cleaner than mine. (They don't have kids)
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I clean it up about every day but actually cleaning the toilets bathtub and all that once a week. My girls bathtub gets cleaned a little more if it needs it but I can not STAND a dirty bathroom. I scrub the tub, toilet, sink, and floors every week, I go through cleaner fast but I dont care, dirty bathrooms are so gross!
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I'd say sink and toilet once a week or so, tub not so often. I scrub it while I shower here and there.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I try to clean it up every day, sometimes every other day. We really clean it 2 times a month, unless for some reason it needs it more. I have been to some nasty houses that I wouldn't even want to sit down in, and that is not just the bathroom. I had a friend in HS that had the nastiest house ever! They had dog poop on the living room floor their entire kitchen was dirty dishes and she didn't sleep on her bed because the cat peed on it. I could not stay in that house, I was supposed to spend the night for her bday but we went to our other friends house instead because it was so disgusting!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• hehe yeah nasty bathroom should be taped off...blah... i would either go outdoors...i hate men's bathrooms for that...they pee everywhere!!!!
    i clean mine every day sometimes twice a day. usually just wiping down the counter where my gurls left dirty toothbrushes and toothpaste everywhere. i will take out the trash in my bathrooms maybe once a wk more often if i'm bleeding. i wash the floors in them maybe once every two week. i wash down the totiet as need.
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 12:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I clean it like 3x a week. Deep clean once a week! I cant stand icky bathrooms.
    DomsMama07

Answer by DomsMama07 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• once a week
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• the bathroom at least 3 times a week, the tub once a week.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I clean each bathroom about once a day. There are 3 so they do not always get used. It usually depends on where my girls have spent the day, upstairs or down.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Less than I should! lol I get to it about 3 or 4 times a week, but with 4 kids, it gets icky pretty fast. I wish I had time to deep clean it more often, definitely!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2011