Im 20 weeks, and i dont feel the baby all the time and it makes me nervous

milf63189

Asked by milf63189 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can't count on regular movements yet, mama! Try not to worry too much yet! That's why they don't have you start kick counts until 28 weeks! You should feel some movement most days around now, but unless there's a total lack of movement for a few days, try not to stress out. :-)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• If you havent felt your baby move to much dont stress out, ur baby still pretty little at 20 weeks and soem women dont feel any movement untill 16-18 weeks try maybe drinking some ice water, that usasly will get the baby going but if its been over 24 hour since u felt any movement i would call the doc.
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i feel it just not everyday, and i just not everyday and i go on the 6th to the dr to find out what im having so im going to ask him ten, i just panic alot
    milf63189

Comment by milf63189 (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• It is common for you not to feel the baby often at this stage. It is also common to feel anxious about it. I brought myself a doppler and that has helped me with my anxiety a lot.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 4:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• You should just be starting to feel the baby right now and it really should not be an all the time things. I would wait a few weeks before worrying in the least.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Don't worry you aren't alone, this is my first pregnancy, I'm 19 weeks along and when I don't feel her move all the time I start worrying then just try and breathe and remember that she can't be active enough for me to feel all the time just yet. We should probably just enjoy this time to sleep for when the painful kicks come and then when they finally arrive =)
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2011