Do you have good advice to give to a person who is in relationship with a control freak?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband can try to be a control freak. You just have to let them know that a relationship is a partnership. No one is the boss. We each do the task that we are better at. I am good with money, so I manage the family finances, he is good with the greenery, so the outside yard is his call. We share in the housework. I cook, he does laundry and we take turns cooking dinner every nite. There are no bosses. Its a partnership. Tell him if he wants to be the boss, he should go into management. And not at home.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 1:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• LEAVE!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• LOL you took the words out of my mouth Sleeping Beautee! Anon~ GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• First of all, how long have you been married? Was he always a control freak? How was he when you two started dating?
    If he has always been this way, it may be in your best interest to see yourself out of the realtionship! If there are children involved it could complicate things further if the situtation isn't resolved. Is he willing to talk with you? Is he willing to go to a marriage counselor? Try to talk some of these things over. If he isn't going to talk at all about anything especially concerning your marriage. It maybe time to get someone you trust in the wings, just incase! It is utimately up to you to decide to do the right thing.Good luck!
    skittlesmommy

Answer by skittlesmommy at 1:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• yes i do...

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    take your shoes and other lovies. ur kids as well..than runnnnnnnnnnnnn
    dancingthrulife

Answer by dancingthrulife at 1:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2011