What does your weekend look like?

Unfortunately here in Louisiana we will be 102 all weekend, 108-110 with heat index. Then add humidity because still no rain..............I wanna move up north!

harris4

Asked by harris4 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well im up north itz hot up here to but its more shady i say try it i just moved from atlanta to pittsburgh
    hizwifey09

Answer by hizwifey09 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• going out to apple bees and texting on my phone & sleeping and playing with my bby kitten
    newmami2011150

Answer by newmami2011150 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I'm driving through the desert southwest on my way back to Colorado. It was 111° when we pulled into Blythe, CA. Tucson tomorrow isn't looking too promising, I'm actually looking forward to 95-98° when I hit my friend's ranch next Thurs. Sometimes a dry heat isn't too bad, but once it tops 105° it's just f'ing hot.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Supposed to be nice but I will be unpacking so I won't enjoy it.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yeah i actually would welcome that dry heat! But the humidity we have here is insane! You literally feel like you are slowly suffocating to death!
    harris4

Comment by harris4 (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I much rather like my dry heat. It is supposed to be pretty hot, but I can live with it because it doesn't rain much here in the summer and it is usually very dry. But I do miss my summers that didn't include too many days with triple digits.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• It was in the 90s with high humidity in Wisconsin on Friday but we got rain and it started or cool off its suppose to be in the 80s and decent the rest of the weekend, the only plans at all that we have for the weekend are watching fireworks weather permitting, I don't think we are suppose to get more rain though
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 5:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2011