Is it possible to have ypor cycle while your pregnant?

hizwifey09

Asked by hizwifey09 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always here women say its not really ur period but could be due to implantation bleeding. Im kinda in the same boat though too. My hubby n i had sex and then like 2 weeks later i started my period 10 days early, and then have not only been nauseated all week but had very lite brown spotting yesterday. So i would say if u think u r take a test u can buy them at the $1 store. GL
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I've read that some on here had their period their whole 9 months of pregnancy, so yes, I guess it's possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I believe that while uncommon it is possible. I have heard of women that had their period the whole 9 months that they were pregnant. It is not very common, but also not unheard of.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• yes it is possible to have ypor cycle while your pregnant that's how i was born

newmami2011150

Answer by newmami2011150 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2011