If i start to act like this.........

If you began to see yourself saying the same things the bashers say what
would you do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I have found myself being a little too blunt at times, though I would never "bash" or put anyone down, that's not who I am! If I ever did find myself behaving that way I'd make drastic changes, quickly!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I am all about tolerance, acceptance, respect and kindness so if I happen to ever come off a little rude its because I am talking to a basher or its just something is lost in it being typed instead of spoken but if, heaven forbid, I noticed myself acting that way I would own it and apologize and make changes
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 3:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I am a bit confused...what do you mean by the same things the bashers say? Who are the bashers and what are they bashing?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Do you feel like you are starting to act that way?
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 6:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• picking on people who spell wrong,making fun of christians,condeming young mothers who ask for advice, offensive
    language,inappropiate sexual conversations,ranting, raving cussing, to begin with....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• That happens sometimes to me too, I'll find myself getting grumpy and feel bad, that's when I know I need to get off CM and get out of the house, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Haha there should be some kind of automatic time out mechanism for ppl who post negative replies! CM should lock you out for 24 hrs. !!!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2011