Is there anyone on here from Las Vegas???????

I have a 13 year old daughter who wants to go to the strip to view the fireworks. But I don't think it's a good idea. She is insisting it is so she can take some good pictures, ( she likes photography), but I was wondering if someone could tell me where we can go get some good photos but not be on the strip.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 1:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Holidays

• Not from there, but been there and I loved it! I'm jealous.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Not from there now, but lived there for a while. I would personally take a kid that age to the strip for pics - its not a bad thing on the 4th. You could also stay at any of the hotels on Paradise and get great pics. If I were to do that, I would stay at Terrible's and make sure I was on the top of the parking structure before the show began in order to get the best pics.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• She could stand on one of the walking bridges over the strip!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have lived there and we took great pics on the strip. She can get great pics and it will lots of fun for you both.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 12:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2011