Do you have a gf who's s/o makes you

nuts....
you can't trust urself alone with him cause you think he is very handsome..you think of their s/o so much....

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 1:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• No. One of my friend's SO looks like Gonzo from the muppets, the other's DH is hairier than Chubacca, and my last friend that's in a relationship is with a 20 y/o wanna-be white Tupac.
    Plus, I'm very happy with my DH..and the way he looks. Even if he did gain a little extra weight when I was pg with our first DS :)
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Nope, my DH is a computer geek...however, he's a total cutie (or I think so anyways). His friends are just total nerdy geeks lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Um no, but you might want to rethink spending time with this person if you feel that way, otherwise you might jeopardize your friendship, and NO guy is that great.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Nope, my dh is the looker. My friends husbands are not attractive to me at all!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Eeeew NO! *Shivers in disgust* My only female friend that's in a relationship right now is engaged to a fugly older guy lol. He makes some of the Deliverance dudes look hot lol. My other friends haven't really had attractive SOs either. Not saying mine is a stud or anything, but most of my friends agree I got LUCKY catching him lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i'm happy w my d/h for the nosy record!!!!!!!!!! just thought it was a fun question to ask!!!!!!!!!
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I wasn't trying to be nosy or offend you, and if I did I am sorry. I didn't even know you were married, I was just saying that I had a "friend" that felt the same way about an ex of mine when we were younger, and it cost us a friendship because she hurt me so badly that I wasn't able to trust her, and she only slept with him to make another guy jealous.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• not offended..
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• not so much no they are around my parents age which means their husbands could be my dad
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 3:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2011