For moms only with potty training tots now or in the past or new puppies..

where is the oddest place you have found poop that either the puppy left or that your tot took out of her diaper or left...lol

in ur clean clothing pile...your backyard shed...your bedroom, the computer desk..

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 1:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kittie left one under my pillow and my DS (while we were potty training) was playing on the jungle gym thing at the park the one with like a few different slides and stairs..he just looked at me and it fell right on the walkway (he was wearing boxers so it fell right through). the worst was other parents saw. Luckely there was a bathrood to clean him up and i alwasy carry tissue and antibacterial in my perse so i was able to clean it up right away.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 1:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Ehhhh....I hope I don't find those suprises! :0) My twin 2 year olds are just starting to potty train and the only suprises I've found so far are the floaters in the bath tub. It happens! What I can't figure out is why my little girl wants to try to put her finger in poopy messes and try to smell it....hoping to break that habit soon!

Moms helping moms work from home. Ask me how :0)
    tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 1:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My second son had a favorite tree behind the house, and any time we saw him heading for that tree, we knew what he needed to do! LOL. It was a frangipanni tree with a very low fork that he could step onto and he'd stand there and poop. :) He's 18 now, and totally toilet trained, Ha ha.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• the puppy would go in the dirty laundry pile and on our daughters bed
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 3:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I've found it from the cat in my shoes a few times , and my son decided he was going to finger paint with it a few times when he was younger. Thankfully he's outgrown that now lol.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• On the couch!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2011