What is your favorite thing about your DH/SO?

I love that my man can fix almost anything! Whether it is a broken fence, a broken bed, or my computer. He is my little handy man! What is your favorite thing about your SO?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 1:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE the boyish look he gets in his eye!!! The excited "OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!" look and it can be over anything!!! From something in he store to food to sex late at night!!! It's the one thing that drives me crazy each time!! I love it!!! Besides that he makes me laugh when I'm feeling depressed, hugs me and comforts me when I feel sad and makes every effort to help me feel included when I'm not able to make it to a family gathering or even a picnic at the river because I have to work 45+ hours each week.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• He has an awesome sense of humor. When I'm feeling down, he can definitely make me laugh. When I'm anxious about something, he makes me see the funny side of it and lighten up.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• he is very generous
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• he is all around handy man and can fix almost anything and he is an amazing dad
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• He challenges just about anything anyone says or believes and while it can be infuriating, this has led me - and our kids - to a higher level of thinking than we would otherwise have. I love his mind.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• he is a car mechanic....no getting screwed by mechanics like i used to.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 11:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2011