Best thing to happen to you today?

What is the best thing that happened to you today? Or this week? I'm so excited, DH just agreed to let me buy Maroon 5 tickets for their concert in September! Never thought he would agree to spending that much money lol :D Share your good news with me!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Day with my family
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• :) A day with family is great. I miss mine :( My kids and hubby are in TX right now, he took them to drop them off to my sister for the summer for a vacation for us and them lol.
    AprilDJC

Comment by AprilDJC (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Every day I spend with my daughter is the best thing that can happen for me.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 2:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• We had a great day and were able to go swimming. It was so beautiful.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i woke up, so thats a good start :) other than that, i'll be spending the day with my son, mom, and sister. always a good time :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i ate a whole plate of carrots and tomatoes, took my dog for a walk and took the trash out just so my dad wouldn't have to. all those things felt very nice
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• seeing my little girl smile and tell me out of the blue she loves me!
    blessedwkrysta

Answer by blessedwkrysta at 6:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• DH just had 7 days off ! We spent every day doing things we just wanted to do. It's been really NICE!! No time to get up, no time to go to bed...our coffee together on the porch at leisure, we even lit the wicks around the pool last night and took a midnight swim with NO KIDS here. That was tops! We feel renewed considering my DH is only home 2x a month...it has been wonderful. We completed some projects we've wanted to work on all summer also. That's always a positive feeling when you finally scratch something off a list.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2011