A question about headaches.

If I never really ever have headaches and just recently been having them every day for a week for longer than a few hours, what you do you think this may be caused by

mandie_jean

Asked by mandie_jean at 2:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Health

• Stress, sinus infection, there is multiple things it could be but I think it would be a good idea to go to the dr for it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• have you maybe quick coffee and are having withdrawal symptoms? Are the headaches the same time of the day? Notice what happends around that time of the day. If it persists go to the doctor, specially since you've never really had headaches before.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 2:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Go to the Dr, could be anything from your Blood Pressure, Blood sugar levels, sinus infection, etc. It may be something minor, or could be something more serious, so it's best to find out. For the best results, Keep a chart detailing when you have the headaches, how long they last, what part of your head is hurting, if you take any meds, and what you might have been doing, have eaten, or drank. That really helps the Dr. to narrow down the potential issues. I had this issue a few years back, and we discovered that I was having cluster heads as the result of a poor reaction to tylenol. I quit taking anything and though I still have a migrane disorder, I no longer have the headaches daily. Good luck, hope you're able to get some relief soon.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 6:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• a lot of things could be causing your head aches....first of all increase your water intake...if you are even a tad bit dehydrated then it can affect the membrane around the brain...pressure point work can help too
    Stay away for over the counter or RX drugs..they are hard on your body and can cause rebound headaches
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Go to the chiropractor, your neck/upperback/shoulders could be out of whack or you could have something pinching.
    Anonymous