Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im from mo and im going to florida can i use my foodstamps down there

Answer Question

Asked by jjfskaggs at 3:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Travel

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I would call your case worker and ask them, I have no idea sorry !!

    Answer by countrygirl06 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • You should be able to, but if you are moving to Fl, the best thing to do is go to the local office after you get there and have your case transferred.

    Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • You should be able to use them anywhere in the U.S., I live in West Virginia and a woman just used her food stamp card at our store and she was from Florida.

    Answer by anichols1 at 6:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • yes you can use your card anywhere in the usa , but if your going to be out of your state for more than 30days you have to tell your case worker and have your case transferred to where you are staying

    Answer by cara124 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.