Im haveing a hard time with both of my sisters i kinda need some help

one of my sisters two weeks ago had her kids takein from her.she had failed her drug test four times knowing when she was sapposed to take them.i tryed to get her away from all that and tryed to get her to move in with me so she wouldnt be around it.but the last time was for pot.i was mad i asked her why in the world would she do that when she calls me and crys to me saying she wants them back.she said she never smoked it she was just around people that do.but i heard if other people around you are smokeing it it cant get in your system.is that true?and she let another man sign the birth certificates.and there are now doin a dna text but the other man just got out of the pin and is a convicted felon with alot of drug charges is it possiable he could get custady?and on to my next sister if i new where she was i coulda had beat her to a pulp.her real mother went and seen her and her child today.but ran back home to call my mother.to tell her she is goin to call dcs on her. she had played with her grandchild today and noticed every time she would pick him up he would scream. so she lefted up his shirt and noticed he was bruised all over his back.she asked him did he fall off of something. he said no mommy hit me with something.but she has kicked him and when he was in diapers she would change him and kinda smack his pee area.im so sick over all this. that im getting bad headaches.and throwing up.i know both mom shouldnt one get there kids back or shouldnt even have there kids at all.im scared i will never see them again.i cant afford to take them.and i should be happy that they are in a better place or will be.is there any way at all that i could ask there case working if i can at least get some kinda contact or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would talk to the case worker to see, it can't hurt to ask
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 3:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Like Dianemary said it wouldn't hurt to ask the social worker if they could set up some sort of visitation. This is a sad situation, hopefully your sisters get their lives together, once again, the children get the shit end of the deal cause the parents can't do whats right. I feel for those kids and I feel for you, this can't be easy on anyone involved! Best of luck to you and your family!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• How terribly sad! Talk to the caseworker, you as family, should be able to get some kind of visitation as long as you are not part of the problem and it doesn't sound like you are. Kids need to be loved and I can not begin to imagine WHY anyone would beat a baby, it has never made sense to me. Your family will be in my prayers!!!!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• first off, i am so sorry for your situation, i have prayed for you, and i will continue to do so. secondly, i suggest that you pray for youself, your heart and your family. those two young ladies are in dire need of Christ in their lives, but (sadly enough) this may be the route that THEY need to take to get on the road to salvation so that they can no only come to Christ, but get their kids back and lead them as well.

third, YES, mary j most certainly 'get on/in you' if you're around someone who smokes...BUT why take that risk? when i was going through DCFS, i wanted my kid back so i started to get my life together and do all that was required of me to prove that i could be a 'good' mom. this was the route that let me to/back to Christ and while it wasn't a pretty one, it was a good one because i have my son back, i have 2 other kids and i'm married...they will be ok...please take care of yourself and pray!
    HappyHmsklNapps

Answer by HappyHmsklNapps at 8:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Sorry, but neither one of these mother's in my opinion should be raising children. To fail a drug test being "around someone else" it would have had to been in the last 24 hours (I just researched this about a month ago because of a SD who keeps getting away with passing the tests when she shouldn't). The fact is, you are known by the company you keep and if she was in that precarious of a position with losing her children, she shouldn't have been around those people. Secondly, she already failed 3 other tests, which makes the excuse of someone else was doing it moot. I'm a little concerned though about the second sister, as if this child is old enough to converse like that, why he would still be in diapers. That's a little scary on top of the bruising. I will keep your family in my prayers.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• thank you all i will be calling monday for questions im also praying
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2011