Me and my husband has been married for a year and i know that all he really wanted was a child, now that i am only 10 weeks pregnant is it normal for him to have the bags packed and ready to go?

I just want to know is it normal for new dads to do crazy things like pack the babies bags ready for birth at only 10 weeks?

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 3:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like he is really excited...Every guy deals with pregnancy differently...He sounds like a gret guy
    Nicole_Anne

Answer by Nicole_Anne at 3:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Awww, how sweet! He just sounds so excited & wants to be a part of everything. Enjoy it. It sounds like he is going to be a wonderful father. I wish you both the best!
    FlutterBabyXO

Answer by FlutterBabyXO at 3:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Wow! he is really excited!!! I thought you meant his bags packed.... mine packed his and joined the army when we found out I was prego the first time! He missed all but the last 4 weeks of the pregnancy! Each guy does handle it differently! Sounds like yours isn't leaving you're side and that's great! Yes, they do crazy things but to all different extents! Congrats!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• bowing downthat is really sweet lol

vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 3:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Awwww !! Thats so sweet. Mine was like that with our first he was more impatient then me for him to be born lol. Congrats!!!!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 4:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• LOL, that's so nice. You're lucky! My husband never really wanted any kids and left me to do all the baby stuff - he never changed a diaper or washed a baby ever and we have six.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Congratulations! Just go along with it and always keep him included through all aspects of your pregnancy. He sounds like a wonderful husband and an awesome father to be :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 4:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• That is just so sweet. You're a lucky momma to be to have a man excited to be a daddy. Sounds like he's going to be the kind of father every child deserves. Congratulations! To both the pregnancy and a great man.
    Tommyskitty

Answer by Tommyskitty at 4:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• They all react in different way, it sounds like he wants to be prepared. Hopefully he is not as impatient as my hubby. I have tried everything in the last three days to appease his wanting the baby out.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• That's a good man :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 7:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2011