Where can I find cotton training underwear?

I have been looking around online but all of the training pants I find just tell how absorbant they are in the ad. That's exactly the opposite of what I want! I am looking for thick cotton training pants that are not very absorbant.

mommytoJames512

Asked by mommytoJames512 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• You could just go right to regular underwear. That's what I did. If they are not absorbent, then they are just regular underwear!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have a friend who has a facebook page for this kind of stuff. And since she makes it all herself I'm sure you can custom order things. I'll look up the link and post it in a sec.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• http://www.facebook.com/TantrumsCloth?sk=wall
    There's the link. She does have a store on there as well with prices but again if you don't see what you want just leave a msg on the wall and I know she'll be able to help you.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I buy them at Target.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Wal-Mart, right by the regular little underwear. Gerber brand. They claim to be absorbent but aren't really that absorbent. But if you don't want the pee to be absorbed, skip it and go right to regular undies.
    Anonymous

• target sells the gerber brand next with all the other gerber clothing...$6.99

i just bought some and they arent all that great tho. DD can usually stop herself when she feels her panties getting wet, but she couldnt feel it soon enough in those. plus they didnt absorb much up for cleaning purposes either.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Gerber makes them...I would say target or walmart...you can probably get them at babies r us too! :)
    mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2011