WAHM's really serious ideas

Okay wahm's what have u done that is not a company to make money such as

Start ur own child care hb business

Walk pets & such

I'm trying new ideas

I'm about to start working fairly soon and still want to do some odd jobs at home

Ove done ppl and stuff as that so .... new ideas please

Thanks CM's!

1JLS

Asked by 1JLS at 4:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you have any skill you can capitalize on like sewing or photography? You could start a business in those areas. (alterations, home dec, etc) Or look at jobs at care.com and sittercity.com. There are several categories - pet care, tutoring, etc that you caould maybe fit into your schedule. And you might look at Mechanical Turk. It is a website associated with Amazon. You can do tasks there for as liitle as $.05 going up to $22.00 depending on your skill set. Just Google it and you can read about it. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• you can clean houses, run errands for people, make things (if you can sew, knit, paint, crochet...etc...)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Gardening, mowing lawns, planting flowers, landscape, laundry, ironing, housecleaning.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I know you said something that's not a company, but I don't know if what that really means options other than direct sales. I have several friends who have done LiveOps (www.liveops.com). It's taking phone calls at home, mostly orders for infomercials.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 7:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Why not work part time ( I mean really part time ) and earn money that will continue month after month - regardless if you continue to work? This is what my work at home business is - I love it - I know that I am making a difference and that the money will continue regardless of what my crazy life throws at me! Contact me for more information. There is no risk - its worth taking a look at!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Have you tried Work At Home Call Center jobs? Check out Beyond Mothers at www.beyondmothers.com to search for jobs and view Work at Home opportunities.
    Singlemomma555

Answer by Singlemomma555 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2011