I have become a fan of weddings/marriage between a MAN and a WOMAN, family life and babies...have you?

when i was younger, i could have cared less for marriage. yeah sure, the weddings are pretty, but what happens aftet the white dress and tuxedo have to come off...then what? i also wasn't a huge fan of children (in the sense that, i didn't want any) but now, i love the little darlings...EVEN if they keep me up til' all hours of the night/day, i don't get a lot of rest...so i gotta steal sleep like i'm a theif, and beyond the poop/pee/crying/co-sleeping and all that...i still would be devastated if anything happened to my 3 lil' monsters (i kid...lol)

i'm 31 now, i didn't start feeling this way until AFTER i had my first child...i'm i really that strange or have some of you felt this way too?

HappyHmsklNapps

Asked by HappyHmsklNapps at 7:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Me too a new marriage with a adopted new baby...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have become a fan of LOVE. And in my eyes, love isn't determined by sexuality. I have gay friends who are just as committed to each other as my straight, married friends are. I also don't think that your sexual orientation dictates how you are as a parent. Loving parents come in all shapes, sizes, and sexual orientations. I know a lovely, well adjusted 10 year old who has 2 mommies, and they're the most adorable couple ever, and just as capable and loving as all of my straight friends who are parents.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I am a fan of love between consenting adults. I am a fan of loving parents having children.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I am not a fan of pointless questions begging for drama. Have fun with it though.

and before you say the typical "then don't answer"...I used the q for the points. Later.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2011