Share your roommate horror stories

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 8:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had a roommate in college that kept using everyone else's toilet paper but her own. She kept a 6-pack of toilet paper above her wardrobe closet but never wanted to use it. We were getting irritated w/her then one day decided to use it since we ran out. She got unbelievably upset. We were all poor students but that pack of toilet paper had been untouched for almost a year and she never offered to put it out. Not to mention she acted like she was so poor but then we found out that her father alone made $90K and worked for the Justice Dept. Aside from that, she was a hypochondriac and always washed her hands in boiling hot water and you could tell because her hands were raw and red and the water was burning hot if you used it after her.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 8:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• If I was off from work and done with my laundry I would start on hers(we worked crazy hour+school). One day while washing a load of her clothes I look down and in the seat of panties was green gook! I am dead serious. Just thinking about it gives me the hebbiejebbies!
    Another time I was sitting in the living room watching T.V when another roommate came in and went to her room. All of a sudden I hear this roommate say "If you don't get your nasty ass in there and take a bath I will beat you." Me being nosey went to see what was going on. The roommate that had that nasty stuff in her pants was in her room dressing. Her room smelled horrible(she had just finish having sex with her bf) she had come home to change her underwear and head out again. We decide after that it was enough. She was gone before the month was out!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I shared a townhouse with 6 other females. That alone was horrifying (hehe). I actually made really good friends with all of them except the one I shared my bedroom with. Every time I was doing homework, she would do hers and read questions to me in the hopes I could give her the answer. I didn't even take the class! I kept telling her to use her textbook. It took me twice as long to ever get my work done. Her boyfriend never wore deodorant so when he came to visit, I ended up sleeping on the couch or in one of the other girls beds, one to give them privacy and so I didn't suffocate. She ate everyone else's food but freaked if you ate hers. She always interrupted your conversations. She ratted me and another roommate out to school security for having a few beers who called the cops and we got underage citations, 40 hours community service and mandatory AA meetings. Then she tried to blame it on our other closest roommate.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i paid the rent and then a roomate would ask for rent again from my roommate (we shared rent) so one time we paid rent twice in one month, sucked. she was a witch, untrustworthy and a real witch
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• my roomate was horrible. we went to college together and she was completly dirty and had sex with as kinds of random men. she once had no socks clean and had to borrow mine. i go so sick of it when i was done with college i moved out with out telling her. oopps and everything was in my name and all the furnicure was min so when she got home from visiting her parents i was gone and she had nothing except her bedroom set. i had one other roomate that was my husbands friend and that didnt work out either. he was to lazy for us. we got to the point that we would let him us the dishwasher and he never could tell what was clean and what was dirty cause he would never take them out
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2011