What's on your 4th of July menu?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 8:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Hot dogs, fruit salad, guacamole w/ tortilla chips, and caramel apples.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 8:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No idea yet. I am going through my coupons and seeing what I have to save on.

Answer by gemgem at 8:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Pizza I think! I will be spending the extra day scrubbing my house from top to bottom and catching up on extra laundry while the hubster is home to deal with the kids. Which means I'm not going to want to cook - Pizza sounds good...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• not sure what all we are having, but we are having fireworks at the neighbors house we are eating down at my house then going up there for the fireworks. They invited tons of people so we need lots of food lol. We are cooking and so are they then some people are even bringing stuff. I know we are doing hamburgers and hot dogs, mac salad, and then my sister is bringing the salad and dressing, the neighor is buying more hamburgers and hot dogs and is making bbq chicken and potato salad and either a fruit or veggie tray not sure if she is doing more or not then I know someone is bringing baked beans. Oh and we got the pop lol not sure what else there will be
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• DH is BBQing, we bought ribs yesterday for 99 cents a pound. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• We're eating out for 4th of July dinner, and grilling on the 3rd. So far we're having rib eye steaks, and cubed angelfood cake with lemon cream and berries for dessert. No ideas for sides. Thinking baked potato and roasted asparagus.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Fried turkey, hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, Italian salad, deviled eggs, fried zucchini, grilled corn on the cob, and for dessert, strawberry short cake. ( we always have huge family cook outs for the 4th)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• We are firing up the grill. Pork ribeyes, corn on the cob, turkey dogs and watermelon
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Lots of food! Ribs, chicken, carne asada, hotdogs, salads, fruit, chips....
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• idk yet
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2011