do u have to have some lil contractions be for the real one or you could just have the real ones one day n have your baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With my first, I never had braxton hicks, or at least not that I noticed. I didn't experience a contraction until I went into labor.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• There's braxton hicks. Fake contractions.

But yes, you can actually contract for a long itme.It's when they get close together the show gets on the road.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• and just an fyi, you can get braxton hicks from being over exhausted or dehydrated... so keep up on liquids and rest
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I had braxton hicks but with the kids I went into labor with naturally I experienced minor contractions that were consistent and I was able to time. As time went on the contractions were more painful. In true labor this is how it will happen.

Answer by gemgem at 6:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I didn't have ANY contractions with my first pregnancy until the day I delivered. In fact, my water broke in the middle of the night, and my first contraction did not come until a few hours later. So you never know...
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008