Yup

Long weekend, full of plans. It's not even 9am yet & SO has already been a jerk this morning. He does this wakes up in the morning at home (which is rare maybe one day a week usually bc he works every day) & he is pissy & a jerk. I dont know how many times I have to tell him not to be that way its awful & I dont deserve to be treated like that so early in the morning even!

This morning it was pancakes I mean really seriously! He said he wanted some I joked & said "fat chance" he goes I want the resturants. I say no I will make them & he repeats the resturants are better. I ask isnt he concerned about money considering the other day he was saying we may not make rent (which we did just fine I turne din the check last night). Then he bellows a few bucks aint a big thing, well no but when you do it all the time it adds up. I try to save money (although when I go grocery shopping I am yelled at that I am spending too much etc & he acts like I am spending it all on myself yeah thats right I use the dish detergent for only my dishes I mean really!?).

*sigh* anyway another weekend started off in a crappy mood all bc SO wants to be a jerk. Happy 4th weekend everyone.

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• punch him in the peen
    fuzzyblumpkin

Answer by fuzzyblumpkin at 9:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I'm sorry Momma :( My DH gets in those moods sometimes too, and he will later admit that he is stressed about work or money, or feeling guilty about not being able to be a better partner or parent. My point is, something may be bugging him! Talk to him later, when things are settled down, and see if that's the case.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i'm sorry hun! he's frustrated w/the economy and bills and taking it out on you! you got any friends or a good bible-teaching church you can retreat to? how about using (if you can) this opportunity when he works to take long bubble baths that soothe/calm/relax you so that when he gets home, you can do the same for him. a nice back/neck/shoulder massage that's good and deep can help. and maybe even 'give him a little'...you know, unless you just had a baby and that sort of thing is off limits! good luck hun!
    HappyHmsklNapps

Answer by HappyHmsklNapps at 9:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• LOL I love CM one answer is find a religious outlet or take a bubble bath & cater to him (yeah fucking right!) the other is punch him hahahahahaha

He has taken off with our daughter to get pancakes. He tried to make good but I wouldnt let him. Its what he likes to do try to cuddle up & make good & act like its all better when its not, this happens often times on weekends on days he is home. I am sick of it there is no reason for it. The other thing is he is always a hypocrite (sp!) when it comes to lots of things which drive me nuts! Anyway, maybe I'll get cooled down while they are gone at least, brew myself some coffee.
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2011