REAL plus size maternity clothes?

My sister is a size 24 and is pregnant. I've been trying to help her find some maternity clothes, but every I look that says they carry "plus size" only carries up to size 18. Does anynone know any good places to get plus size maternity clothes??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• Have you checked out online?
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• JC Penney's online does that is where i got all of my maternity clothes and I am a size 22
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Try torrid or lane Bryant
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• there comes a point in size where maternity clothes are just no needed... A friend of mine is a size 22 and did not buy any maternity clothes just larger sized. She never had a pregnant belly. I'm not being mean it's just how it is. when you are large being pregnancy doesn't change your shape much. It just makes you a little bigger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• there may not be any "real" plus size maternity clothes out there because typically women that over over size 18, don't typically "show" for pregnancy, so there really isn't a demand for them.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• JC Penney online. Lane Bryant online.
    Dabberdoo

Answer by Dabberdoo at 9:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Lane Bryant, maybe Old Navy. Also, try Motherhood Maternity.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I was a size 20 with my first and I mostly just bought larger sizes. They have 3X at mother hood and that fit me so I have no idea about anything larger than that. I would just buy cute dresses that flowed, tunic style tops and elastic band pants and skirts in larger sizes.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i'm a size 22 and have been for years.....your sister just need to purchase clothing with elastic and things that are flowey.....jcpenney,auvene, lane bryant and fashion bug are the best place to look......and toward the end (when i showed the most) i wore dress that skimmed the body (it was the most comffy).......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• You can find some online if you look really hard but you will not know how it fits until it gets there. The best solution is to just buy bigger clothes. 'Big' Mothers do not really 'show' so there is no need to even make such clothing.
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 10:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2011