How big will my bust get? adult content

i started this pregnancy with a 36D and have skyrocketed to a 36 E in 20 weeks. how big will i actually get?

mama2b2012

Asked by mama2b2012 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wow! who knows??? you poor thing! hang in there, (no pun intended).

Answer by older at 10:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• lol thank you. is this your first pregnancy?
    mama2b2012

Comment by mama2b2012 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No hun, I am too old to be pregnant, my parts have been removed, did this many years ago in my 20's now I am 61.

Answer by older at 10:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• ohh well if u had to guess how big? b/c i dont want to keep buying bras and then getting rid of them
    mama2b2012

Comment by mama2b2012 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Mine only went up 1 cup size, but there were also much smaller than yours. I went from 34A to 36B, and now that I am pregnant again my 36B bras are starting not to fit.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• how many babies did u have? and thank you for your insight
    mama2b2012

Comment by mama2b2012 (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• With my daughter I went from a 38DD to a 40F. With this one my boobs havent grown at all yet, I'm 37 weeks. But after I stop breastfeeding and the milk dried up I went back to my normal size.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No one knows
    One of my friends went from a B to DDD, and she is a really small girl, she looked like Pam Anderson. Poor thing, her husband was drooling everytime he saw her, and they hurt so bad
    Best thing you can do is get a really GOOD bra. Your best bet is to go to a maternity clothing store and get prefessonally measured. Even if that bra costs 50 bucks it will be worth it
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Honey, everyone is different. I went from a 32C/D to a 32H+ with my first, from a 32GG to an M. There is no telling, dear. No one in my family has remotely similar boobs...

You can order cheaper bras through bravissimo.com, and fitting clothes for them from pepperberry.com. Hope the best for you!!

BTW... I'm approved to schedule a reduction!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• There really is no telling. They might not change at all from now on and then they might change quite a few sizes. Unfortunately it is not something that you can predict. Usually I am a 38F but my last pregnancy I went up to a 38I. Then after breastfeeding I went back down to the 38F. With my current pregnancy I have not changed at all thank goodness.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2011