Have you ever had to reluctantly take money from you child's account just to help make ends meet?

I really don't want to do it, We're doing everything we can not to do it, but it looks like we might have to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• Just make sure you put it back. We've done it before.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I haven't had to yet, but my parents had to take out our money when we were kids, when times got desperate. They always kept track of what they borrowed and paid us back with interest.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Once... it was an emergency! And we replaced it with intrest.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• If you gotta do it, then do it. Your kids aren't going to miss it, if you put it back when you are financially able to. You have to do what's best for your family and in a family everyone helps out. And don't feel bad about it! Rough times happen!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 9:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I don't have enough money for them to have there own account. so no. I would do it if you need the cash.
    Anonymous