For you ladies that hair curly/wavy hair?

What products do you use to have beautiful body in the hair?
And can you please give me a step by step routine. (your procedure and the order you put in your hair products)
My hair tends to frizz after awhile even though it looks good when I am done but after away it has it's own mind :/

Oh and I have heard not to touch your hair too much after you fix it bc that is what causes the mess up and frizz so I am learning. Thanks Ladies for any advice you can give me also I'm dealing with thinness...ugh!
Thanks again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• idk about thin hair but i wash mine with dove moisture shampoo and use the conditoner, towel dry and comb, not brush. then i will put some dove mousse in it while still wet and wrap up in a towel on my head and sit for about 30 minutes, then pick through with my fingers, let it air dry then spray with hairspray
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I wash my hair with Tresemme Thermal Repair shampoo and conditioner, then after towel drying, I spray in Aussie leave in conditioner. I brush out my hair add Aussie Frizz Free get, brush again then scrunch up my hair. Use the blow dryer with a diffuser and gently lay the hair over the diffuser. When dry, I remove the diffuser and shoot cool air over all my hair to give it a nice shine and help prevent further frizz. Sometimes, I'll add an extra step and add Tresemme Curl Definer after the Frizz Free for ever curlier hair.
    Tommyskitty

Answer by Tommyskitty at 10:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have sooo much body in my curly hair its crazy and can be overwhelming at times. Never never never blow dry your hair b/c that's what causes frizzyness. Do not use a brush either. I use a big comb (looks more like a huge pick) and comb it out after its towel dried (still a little wet) and just put gel & hair spray in it and it lasts all day with no frizzies.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i wash my hair right when i get in the shower, and then i put the conditioner in and leave it in for my entire shower and rinse it at the end, i also don't wash my hair every day, then i just blowdry it and it doesn't frizz, the day after i always straighten it, and then the next day it's in a ponytail, and then the next day i wash it again
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Go to www.frizzoff.com where you'll find the absolute best products specifically designed for curly hair. After a shower and letting my hair dry a little(not all the way) I use a mixture of the Curl Keeper and Leave in Conditioner and run through hair until it's evenly distributed. Then I brush my hair to get the curls even and run my fingers through to loosen them(don't go overboard). Then I use the hair gel once hair is dry evenly throughout and let that dry.

It is somewhat spendy, but you won't find anything better out there for curly hair. It is worth it, and I will NEVER go back to using anything else. You should check out the before and after pics on the website gallery. It makes such a huge difference:) Good luck!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 10:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• my hair is pretty thin/fine.. I wash my hair with suave and condition it.. then when I get out of the shower I smooth Biolage treatment on it.. I dont know the exact name of the stuff (my dh is in the bathroom) , then I comb out my hair and just let it dry on its on.. it doesnt get too much frizz. but by the end of the day I have it pulled up anyway
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have really thick hair. I use Herbal Essences and Aussie shampoo/conditioner products and then I use a leave-in conditioner. I usually try to put my hair in a braid or a bun while it dries. I find that keeps it from getting too crazy.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2011