About online classes

i tried searching for this on the internet but couldnt find answers so ill ask here. does anyone know if all online classes are 5 days even if you want to do part time schooling. i dont know if there would be a difference if i say im part time, would i just have to go online 3 days a week or does it not matter.

Keriii24

Asked by Keriii24 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in

• I do online college and most of my classes haven't been you attend class every day of the week or there are new assignments due every day. You usually have one or two due dates a week and you do it at your own pace. I am in my last class and I've been doing all my reading on one day and then all my homework assignments in the algebra portal the next day.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Cincinnati state has online classes.
    TeeTee727272

Answer by TeeTee727272 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Every online class I've taken has no set schedule. There are bulletins, readings and assignments posted at a website for the class. You visit the website at your convenience. There are deadlines for assignments, but you can turn them in 5 weeks early, 5 days early or 5 minutes early.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• To get the info and the assignments there is no schedule so go online as necessary (since basically you teach yourself). To turn in assignments you go on using the deadline given for the assignment. Instructors know you are probably taking it online since time is valuable to to you so they space assignment dates. Just print the syllabus or post deadline dates on your calendar and you should be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• When I did my Maste's degree online, there was no schedule. We had the syllabus and deadlines and worked from there. Sometimes there would be additional information/assignments, but they'd be posted at least 1 week in advance, and the instructor would email us. If you're worried about missing an email, and you don't have a smart phone, if you have text messaging you canbleave your phone #s email address instead.
    I think the breakdown of the online classes will vary by what type of program, the school you'll be "attending", etc
    Good luck to you in your studies!!
    bbreitha

Answer by bbreitha at 12:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• It depends on the school. However my experience has been that part time or full time you work at your own pace. You just have set assignments that have to be done before the end of each week. But if you are part time you only take 6 credits and if you are full time you take 12 credits.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 4:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• it all depends on the school I would research the schools you are considering and see what they offer
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2011