At what age did you start "noticiting"the opposite sex? Or same sex?

From the get go I loved boys. Lol. I never got along good with girls so I always played with the boys. I didn't like dolls and that sort of things, I loved trucks and wanted to climb trees. I REALLY started to notice boys when I was in the 6th grade!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 6:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Boys, OMG I was YOUNG. I got married to a boy name Edward in 1st grade. I had boyfriends in 5th but I remember having HUGE crushes on boys long before that. OMG...my daughter is in kindergarten. I'm gonna have to have another glass of wine. She told me today she wanted to wear her hair in a ponytail today because Cole likes it like that. AUGHHHH!!!!

Girls...I didn't kiss my first girl till I was 16.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Psychologically speaking children get their first crush around 10 yrs old. Thats when they are attracted to someone but dont know why. Its part of the brain I just studied and for the life of me the name escapes me. By 12 hormones are in play so thats when we really get into the opposite sex.

Answer by gemgem at 6:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I had my first crush in first grade. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was like 15 though!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Im exactly the same.. it started in kindergarden.. all those stupid girls took the strollers for the dolls (only had 4 or 5 of the strollers) and i never got one. I stopped trying for one so i always played with the boys. haha. Ever since i get a long with boys/men better than chicks. lol

But i didnt notice boys as boys (sexually) until i was like 14.. had my first bf with 16.. was with him for almost 3 years :D YAY to me!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I was always a tomboy. I'm sure my parents were terrified that I'd grow up to be a lesbian LMAO!

But I started liking boys around age 12. I think I had my first real die-hard crush around that time.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• The year I became a teenager, I suppose..a little neighborhood boy.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 7:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I was 6, I was head over heels for this kid. I recently found him on myspace, im so excited. Turns out I was also his first crush.
    Anonymous

• My friends were always boys, but they stopped having cooties in 6th grade.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i had my first boyfriend when i was in the 4th grade. And yes i do mean boyfirend and not just hold hands in school thing. He saved his allowance and took me to the movies (well his mom drove ;) ) and we went to McDonalds. (This was back when burgers were still like 69 cents on wedensdays) and i remember my mom didnt like him because he had an earring! LMAO!!
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My first crush was when I was 5. It was my best friend's older brother, who was in the 5th grade at the time. I remember having him come over when I couldn't get my Barbie's shoes on! Then I didn't have another crush until 8th grade.
    Anonymous