Do I have to go?

I can say that I am about 4 weeks preg. and I think that I am having a miscarriage. I have had one before. But, I have not seen a doctor. Today I woke up and had some pink discharge at first then it progress to bright red blood and it stops and comes. So what do you think?

Not to mention I have no health coverage until the end of this month.

I am just really scared the last time I went to the doctor they made a lot of things worse.

I am not asking for people to be mean or degrading I just need some nice advice.

OctoberOrganics

Asked by OctoberOrganics at 6:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be, The best thing to do is to talk with a dr/midwife but if you are worried and don't want to see a dr get a few cheap pregnancy tests and test over the next few days. If it is I personally believe at 4wks it is best to let nature take its course. I had a m/c at 5wks fully at home, but I did stay in phone contact with my medical professional.

You CAN NOT get fetal poisoning at only 4wks so don'y worry about that ,but if you you are having a m/c and want it over faster a doctor will be able to prescribe you some meds (similar to plan B) that will speed it up. Thats about all they can do this early.

I hope that all is well with you, but if you do need some one to talk to PM me

Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• id say call your dr and atleast let them know whats going on. If your having a misscarriege there isnt much they can do to stop it since your only 4wks or so but they may wana see you anyway. Maybe thats not whats going on and the blood is from something else. Better to be safe then sorry and most insurence companys will cover the charge anyway.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i would call the doctor and ask them i never went when i had one acouple yrs ago just call them and see good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I already told you the last time (about 10 minutes ago on the exact same question) that you NEED to go see a doctor. you need to take better care of yourself. carrying a dead fetus in you can poison you.

im sorry if that scared you, but its the truth. go to your doctor please!

I have had a miscarriage a few years ago. it was terrible and i didnt believe that my baby was dead so i didnt go to the hospital. i was not myself at this time. all the doctors warned me. and they told me about the dead fetus poisoning.

keep deleting your questions and ignore the warnings. its your health. im jsut telling you taht you have to take care of yourself. see a doctor.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes go to docs or er now
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• You don't have to go in. I have had 2 miscarriages, both around the 4 week mark, and I went in for a check-up with one but not the other. Just make sure you do get a check-up with the next few months though.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2008