Best baby carrier???

My daughter is almost 9 months old and my back just cant take carrying her anymore...what is the best carrier you guys can advise for a baby her age a lot of the ones i am seeing are for infants...please help =)

Linda_PF

Asked by Linda_PF at 11:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A 9 month old is an infant. But I would go for a ring sling like a maya or a mobi wrap, there are lots of different positions you can carry them in.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I know that i mean a lot of them seem to have little weight capacities I had the moby wrap and it was good but i was trying to see if there is something simpler out there that i can quickly put her in an out of the moby wrap was a little time consuming... I will check out the ring sling thanks =)
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Honestly, I've never paid any attention to that, most carriers go up to 30 pounds or so, I think. My kids are small, so they don't hit 30 pounds until they are over 3 years old.

I just looked it up, the maya has a 35 pound weight limit.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Awesome thank you so much =)
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• The ERGO is absolutely fantastic. I have a 13 month old and we still use it! The weigh limit is up to 40 pounds :) It's great and I barely feell him at all. I found the slings to be painful because they put so much pressure on one shoulder. Good luck!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i've heard great things about ergo's i love my moby wrap and ring sling
    angela.bouchard

Answer by angela.bouchard at 2:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2011