Christmas Eve party

Can I wear a dress that sits just above the knee? Do you think it is too sexy for a family party? We always dress up for Christmas Eve at my in-laws house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• how revealing is it when you sit or bend? if its too short for sitting, than plan on standing all night. your family loves you, but probably doesn't want to peek at your peekaboo.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• if it JUST sits about the knee I would say its ok, but its more than length that make a dress "too sexy" like how it fits your figure how low cut it is etc.
    Anonymous

• It's a fairly conservative neckline and is form fitting but not clingy or tight to my figure. It also has long sleeves. It's sort of a tunic style.
    Anonymous

• Go ahead and wear it! It's a Christmas party & I'm sure it will be perfect for the party. I just had my Christmas Martini party & hosted in a knee length dress.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 7:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2008