would you be mad at your dh for this?

okay so my dh decided that yesterday he would go up to the mountains 4 hrs away and cut down a tree! with his friends see the whole time i was thinking its just a reason to go camping and shoot animals! i told him that its too late to go get a tree and he insisted on doing it and he took 150 for food and gas. my point is he could of just bought one in the begining of the month at a store for 40 bucks! well he is still not home and today we have to go christmas shopping since he is working the rest of the week! so now i am pissed! i cant go anywhere he took my cherokee and i cant drive his truck its a stick! would you be mad? especially how we are on a tight budget!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I would not be mad, not at all!

I would be seriously furious!!!!!! Yep... bite his ear off of something.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i would be mad to i dont blame you
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yeah, why can't he take the family?
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 7:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i would be mad too.. and i would also learn how to drive a stick shift :P
    no serious.. you have all reasons to be mad.. he shouldnt waste money like that
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Ohhhh now would be a great time to "learn" to drive a stick. Burn up that clutch and then he has to sit outside and fix it because he took the only vehicle you can drive.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• This would tick me off in so many ways I don't know where to begin.... Is it the fact that he blew money? or is it the fact he gave you like no notice at all? or is it because he pretty much left you stranded?? Ticked, yes definitely be ticked!
    1organicmom

Answer by 1organicmom at 7:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'd make him another car so when he wants to take off you aren't stranded.

His behavior is selfish for sure.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 7:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Oh lord...is he trying to prove he's "manly" to his friends or something? Men are so dumb! I probably wouldn't be mad (except you said you were on a budget...I'd be mad about him spending money) but I'd think he was being stupid.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would be ticked and he wouldn't go if i gave him this look i have for when he is walking on a thin line.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I can't even articulate how mad I would be...I can't imagine my husband doing something like that, but I would most definitley be pissed. That is incredibly selfish and immature behavior for a grown man with a family he should be thinking about. It sounds like he only cares about himself.
    Anonymous