Has this ever happend to anyone?

Ok so im a week late on my period I took a test (an ept) this morning when I woke up and a bfn but I've been having some serious cramping and ill think that i got my period but nothing im not even spotting. Then jst a few days ago I had some major egg white cervical mucus. Has anyone ever had this happen to them and they turned out to be pregnant im thinking of giving it another week before I test again and if its still neg goin to a doc

XxtoxicbeautyxX

Asked by XxtoxicbeautyxX at 12:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The first test I took with this pregnancy came back negative, even though I was late. I waited a week, made sure to take the test first thing in the morning (took the first one in the afternoon), and voila, positive. Sometimes the hormone levels just aren't high enough for an hpt to read yet. If there's still no period, and no bfp though, certainly go see your doctor! You may need a blood test. My aunt went through her entire first pregnancy without ever having enough pregnancy hormones in her urine to register on an hpt.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 12:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• You may have tested too early. On fertility friend its says to wait 18 days after ovulation to test.
    Anonymous

• If you just had egg white cervical mucus a free days ago that means you probably ovulated a day or two ago. Its too early to test....I suggest waiting about two weeks before testing again.
    Anonymous

• Use Clear Blue, when I was pregnant I used EPT & it was negative then I tested with Clear Blue & I got a BFP!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2011