what should I do?? send a card from all of us or not?

My son's god father ( has not see him in a few years ) sent him a sears gift card $25.00 for christmas address to him and the christmas card was addressed to the family.. should I send a christmas card just from my son or should it be the whole family??

onegirl4boys

Asked by onegirl4boys at 7:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• i would send it from the whole family
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I agree...whole family with maybe a special thank you written in from your son?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Whole family. Have your son send a separate thank you note and enclose it in the card.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 8:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Thanks for your answers i just thought because they have not said anything to my five other children that it should just be my son to say thanks but thanks your everyones letters!
    onegirl4boys

Answer by onegirl4boys at 4:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2008