My dad and I are debating about college.

We went to college at the same time. I moved five hours away and went to a big university. He did on-line adult education classes. He always brags that he got a 4.0 gpa and blah blah blah and I didn't. So one day I told him if I had only taken ONE class at a time it would have been a lot easier. I'm not saying those classse aren't hard and it's not a challenge! But when you look at someone who is working, taking five or six classes all day, ever day vs. someone who is working and just taking one class once a week... IMO the "real" college experience is harder. You have to learn to balance your work better and focus on which assignments really are more important. When you have exams you have five or six exams to study and prepare for. Not just one. Again. I am not saying that the those other programs are easy or not worth it or anything ilke that. Please don't attack me. What do you think?

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I agree completely with you. One class online at a time is much easier than taking a full load in a college setting.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• yep, i agree with you. i bet his school wasn't accredited in the same way your university is. find THAT out then shove THAT in his face. trust me, those classes AREN'T as hard. wana know why? Because those companies aren't in it to make you learn, they are in it for the money 100%. sorry dad!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• ha i like how i subconciously said "companies" rather than "those schools"
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2011