How long have you known your best friend?

My Husband is my BEST Best Friend, and We met in September 2004..but my BestFriend T, I have known since we were in kindergarten - 20 years ago. We just got back in touch several months ago after being out of touch for about 10 years, and we picked up right where we left off!

.MhacFoirfe.

Asked by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a few friends i could do that with too! Of course my husband is my best friend "now" but there are several points in your life where "best friends" come into play! Isnt it amazing that two ppl can pick up right where they left off and it be a great feeling??? Congrats on your old/new found relationship! Just think if you fade away again, know that when ever the time is right you will just pick right back up where you left off!
    bentley10

Answer by bentley10 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Growing up in a military family before the age of texting and facebook, I cannot say that I really have any friends that go back to childhood. We moved so much and we all lost contact with eachother. Most of them I don't even remember their names anymore. I do have one friend that I have known since I was 14. (I'm 25). We still talk and text. But we live about 7 hours apart so we don't get to hang out or see each other much. I also have my college roommate, but she lives on the other side of the country now. I haven't seen her in over a year. so I guess that leaves my husband lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• About 14 years now...
    addynbellasmom

Answer by addynbellasmom at 12:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My best friends, besides DH, are my two sisters and my parents. Growing up, my family and I did many things together. In the Spring, we started our huge garden. During the summer, we went fishing and swimming every Saturday. In the Fall, it was hunting, hiking, and getting wood. We went sledding with friends during the winter.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i have a handful of bff's. one of them i've know since our early 20's..that's about 20yrs...although, oddly enough, we didn't form that bff bond until i got pregnant 7yrs ago. its like we took it to another level.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• my best friend would be my dh & I have known him for 19 years but been bffs with him for almost 15 years now.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• From school since 6th grade and I am 40 now so awhile. Adulthood? Since 2004./

Answer by gemgem at 12:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Over 40 years!

Answer by older at 12:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Almost 30 years! We met when I was 8 and she was 10. We have been through everything together. Our husbands say they know better than to try to make us chose between them and our friendship because they already know what the answer is, lol.
    bbbsstepmom

Answer by bbbsstepmom at 12:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• 6 yrs!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 1:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2011