Do yall think im pregnant?

I have had brown spotting for 2 days. Now i am bleeding "This is the third day",, but its not as heavy as usual. It VERY light. I had a couple of pains in my stomach and a very runny nose. My stomach is huge.. when people see me they think im pregnant. They say my breast grew, I gained weight, and my stomach got bigger. My period came VERY EARLY after the brown spotting. It is really suppose to come on at the end of the month. I took a pregnancy test today even though I was bleeding and it came out negative... Do yall think im pregnant?

MizzConfussed

Asked by MizzConfussed at 7:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm sorry, it doesn't sound like you're pregnant. I'm not a doctor though, get checked out.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• when did u have ur '."?
    Anonymous

• Nope... You need to see a doctor.
    Anonymous

• no
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I had my period the third day after i spotted for two.
    MizzConfussed

Answer by MizzConfussed at 7:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Girl, just take a test, that's the only way to know for sure. When I thought I was preggo, I was having period cramps, like I was about to start any second, but it never came, and I was sooooooooooooo tired! I would come home from work and go to bed at 530 and sleep til the next morning. That's when I knew something was up. Good luck to ya!
    missangela4

Answer by missangela4 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• umm if you were pregnant you wouldn't be showing already... unless you have like SIX babies in there. doesn't sound like it to me. but take a test. thats the only way you'll know
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• nope
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008