Where are you spending your Christmas?

Who will you be spending Christmas with?

I'm spending mine at home, at least that's my plan. We'll open presents and eat lots of yummy food. I'll be spending Christmas with my daughter, mom, sister, and SO. Christmas Eve we'll be at my SO's Grandma's.

Your turn ladies....

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We're staying home this year. WOO HOO!! It's MIL's birthday on Christmas, but we moved 1,300 miles away, so unless she comes to say "Hello," it's just us.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Christmas Eve with my DH and our sons. Christmas Day...both boys will spend the day with their girlfriends families (this is the 1st year for this....I'm kinda of sad by it...my babies are growing up). Christmas night will be with the entire family...my DH and sons + MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL's and nieces and nephews : )
    Merry Christmas : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i will be spending it at my dads, my aunts, and my sister in laws
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm german and right now we live in germany. So my hubby, our daughter and my family will be at our house. Christmas in germany is a little different. Christmas eve is when we actually have christmas. And thats the day when we give and get all the gifts. In the afternoon we gonna have some yummy cake and coffee and at around 5pm we will open gifts. after that we will have dinner :D

First x-mas holiday (dec. 25th) we will be at my parents house. and 2nd x-mas holiday (dec. 26th) we will probably stay at home and relax. Usually we have big dinner at 25th and 26th. But this year only at the 25th because my mom has to work :((

we wont be able to spend x-mas with my in-laws, since they live in the states. *cry*
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Christmas Eve gets spent with one side of my family...aunts, uncles, cousins, the works. Christmas morning we have the grandparents to our house to watch my daughter open presents...after that it is the other side's Christmas party...again with the aunts, uncles, cousins...all of it. I'm just hoping I see one person in particular...THE BABY IVE BEEN CARRYING AROUND FOR 9 MONTHS! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have Christmas Eve at my house with my Mother and a few friends. My daughter and her family spend that night with her FIL. Then we have Christmas Day at my house and have dinner and just hang out. Then I make homemade pizza for New Years Eve and then New Years Day we all go to my mothers.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• the 3 days leading up to Christmas we are speading at the Mt. Magazine Lodge in Arkansas w/ my mil & her family. Then, Christmas eve, day, & day after we are spending with my fil in Russellville, AR. my family lives like 15 mins away so we see them all the time.
    i have no clue how either will go, cause ive never been to the lodge before & my fil lives alone so hes unpredictable haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• in my home with hubby and kids.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm spending it at home. I have some family coming in for Christmas day, some coming in for New Year's Eve, and some coming in New Year's Day. At least I only really have to clean up the house once and just not let it get cluttered for a week. Heh!

Answer by Bmat at 9:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• With my parents and my brother and his family, and hopefully my son and daughter. My son lives with his father, so he may have to return before Christmas day, but if so we will celebrate early.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2008