Confused???? can you help

I bleach my hair and it is yellow. if i put light ash blonde on it will it turn a weird color or will it fix the yellow tone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I think it will tone it down, but this is why I go to the parlor!!

Answer by older at 12:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Have a professional color your hair. It will prevent problems. knew someone in college that tried to fix a bad dye job that she did with dying it another color. When she used the second color on her hair, it turned it all gray and she was only 19. She was embarrassed and couldn't get it fixed for a week or two.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Don't put ash on it...it turns yellow hair a strange color. Try using the shampoo called "Shimmer Lights". It will tone down the yellow/gold tones. You can get it at a beauty supply store like Sallys. Make sure you mix it half and half with a regular shampoo so it won't turn your hair purple. I love shimmer lights...it keeps my blonde bright and beautiful.
    sparkles1986315

Answer by sparkles1986315 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Go to a salon.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Color correction at home is just not a good idea. Sparkle's idea is the best at home option, otherwise you should go to a salon.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 2:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i suggest going to a professional, licensed colorist..but according to your previous post concerning the same, you said you were doing fine on your own.
    good luck with that.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• to the salon you go NOW....LOL. really dont do it urself. you need help now!
    dancingthrulife

Answer by dancingthrulife at 8:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2011