I have so many friends and family of mine that are in controlled relationships, I wished these women would have balls to tell their husbands f*** off and let me breathe? What do you think? DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND WHO DIED A WEEK AGO

DaddysGirl523

Asked by DaddysGirl523 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I am so sorry about your loss, I agree!

Answer by older at 12:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• ((Hugs)) I am sorry for your loss. I also agree.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Until you're in that situation, you don't know how hard it is to get out. Sorry to hear about your friend.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• First I am very sorry for your loss. Next I have been in one (2 times actually). Everyone used to tell me the same thing, "why don't you just leave" or "get out". When you are in it, it just doesn't seem possible a lot of the time. For me, I eventually just had enough and left but then had to deal with an abusive stalker for months. When I was in it, a lot of the time I just kept telling myself things would change as I'm sure most of these women do. Some, like a few of my friends, are just afraid to be alone.
    t_berkow

Answer by t_berkow at 1:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• sorry to hear about your friend. I am in the same boat and just found out mine is now sueing me for full custody of my three girls. Somethings really hard to get out. LIke mine controlls all the money and I have been a house wife now for 10 years and will have to look for work. I am sure right now your friend is smiling right now cause she is safe and glad to see your spreading the word about the outcome of these relationships and to get out if ever you feel you are not safe there.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• It's really not as easy as it sounds.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Until you have walked a mile in thier shoes, you cannot pass judgment. Its easier said than done. These women get Stockholm Syndrome and do not have the power to get out. They are afraid they will not be able to make it on their own because their self esteem has been muffled. So have a little compassion for them and just tell them there are self help books or support groups that may be able to help them. Sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope it gets better for you as time goes on.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 3:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• im not sure i get exactly what your saying but i get the just of it. women must stick together, hope you feel better :(
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I think you should worry about your husband/ boyfriend instead of worrying about other women husbands...
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry for your loss, however not all men are as excited about this women's lib over-equal rights of women, women taking over men, telling men we are better than them as women would like to believe. Frankly there are still some of us out there that believe that women and men have their own places in society and to each other and that's they way it should be. There is a reason that we were built differently and it isn't just for sex.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2011