Where can I advertise my home biz for free on the internet?

I found a few places but I get loads of garbage emails from the ads I've placed.
Can anybody help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are so many places girl. Basically I am going to tell you one place and then you should just google the rest. I can not reveal too many sources. Go to topix.net and enter in your city. You can post a topic there on your home based business.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have a list. Email me at SBowen101@ameriplan.net and I'll send it to you! If you are looking to advertise the opportunity do a google search for Free Job Posting Sites, NOT classifieds.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Actually I'm looking for a challenge. What kind of business are you in? Do you have a website? So far I'm have over 100,000 page views this month, but I need another challenge. Post what you do or sell and let see if I can come up with something for you. Or just email me here.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes, google free advertising and you will find hundreds of sites. I know the best!!!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• http://www.hits2u.com/?693630
    Anonymous