Who was the very first person to know you were pregnant?

Well obviously for most of us it was ourselves, but the next person...husband, friend, mother?

My sister just found out she is pregnant and was very nervous and called me for reassurance while she took the test. So I was the first to know. She is super excited, but worried her husband is going to be mad.

So who did you tell first?

My husband was home all three times and was waiting anxiously with me. My mom was the first to know besides my dh.

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 12:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My parents first, then my in-laws, my best friend who then told her husband and her husband told my husband. My husband finally got to call me from Iraq to find out if it was true. This was about a month after I had already found out I was pregnant.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Hubby first then my parents.

Answer by older at 12:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• DH
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My first my husband was first to know. With my second my MIL was first to know (I knew hubby would be upset and wanted to know how I should tell him. He wasn't ready to have a 2nd at the time) with my 3rd (miscarriage) hubby was first to know and with the 4th (current pregnancy) my MIL was first to know (she was in the room and hubby was out of state) then I sent my husband a picture of the test and it said congrats daddy! He was suprised that's for sure!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• The doctor got the results from the lab, so they knew 1st and called me. DH was who I told 1st.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• When I left the doctors office, I was in shock so much that I didn't know who to call! I ended up calling my mon first and then told my boyfriend when I picked him up from work.
    t_berkow

Answer by t_berkow at 1:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My husband was the first to know both times, in fact he knew both times before we even took the tests. We didn't tell anyone else with either of our daughters until after we hit the second trimester, and then it was a free for all.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My Husband! then I called my mom. Best news to give
    SJSMOMMA

Answer by SJSMOMMA at 1:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My bestfriend <3
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 3:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My best friend.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2011