What did you buy your hubby for christmas?

I don't know what to get mine. We've gone on ebay and I've bought somestuff for him but I want a SURPRISE present for him to open! What did you guys get the men in your lives?

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 7:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I got my hubby a leather necklace with a titanium skull pendant because he just loves the "dark" stuff. Also got him some computer tools. and best thing ever: BEEF JERKEY... yes i ordered my husband Jack Link's beef jerkey. he just loves that stuff to death. But you cant get it here in germany. so i ordered from a special american food store in germany that has this stuff.

xD he will be more happy about the beef jerkey than anything else. LOL.. too bad this store didnt have any Marachun ramen.. HAHA.. he said: "if i could, i would prositute you for some of their ramen!".. LOOOL he loves that stuff too much, can u tell?!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• A video game. And a hunting hat with a built in light lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• We are not exchanging gitts this year; we just want to give to Peter. Money is tight.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Mine got a system BEFORE we went poor. I'm fixing to sell the thing if we don't come up with some $$$
    Anonymous

• We're not doing Christmas bc we're so f***in' broke....*sigh* and we've also got a baby due in a couple of weeks *yay*!!! But if we weren't broke, I'd probably get him a video game. That's about all he does, lol. He's the kind of guy that just always wants clothes for Christmas (or something REALLY expensive) so he usually just gets clothes and video games. :D
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• We don't do gifts for each other and I love it that way...I don't have to try to figure out what to buy him! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I got him a GPS.. he drives for work a lot to different places, so he'll love it!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 8:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• We don't exchange gifts. We just cook a nice meal together Christmas day....ahh! ...LOL
    We both love to cook so it's a lot of fun. We spend our money on the kids.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I haven't bought anything yet, but he's all set to get socks and undies this year. Woo. I know.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• So far I've bought him Guitar Hero for Wii and a bottle of Glenlivet 12 year. And shoes, but he got those already because he was in need! I also want to get him a backpack and stuff for school, since he's starting college next semester :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008