Would my dog still have symptoms of being in heat if she got pregnant?

Our 2 yr old shih tzu went into heat & was with our mini daschund, who had not been neutered yet...about a week later we had him neutered. He's very young & since she still showed all the signs of being in heat, we assumed she wasn't pregnant but now I am beginning to wonder, she's even lazier than usual, been spending lots of time in her crate, she threw up a few times (but she's done that before, she has a very sensitive tummy). What do ya'll think? Could we possibly have some shweenies on the way? Well, I know, it's possible, LOL but how likely do ya'll think it is?

1Qtmama23kids

Asked by 1Qtmama23kids at 7:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pets

• WELL YOU HAVE TO CATCH THE HEAT CYCLE AT THE RITE TIME ITS HARD TO TELL BUT IF YOU DID NOT WANT PUPS THEN SHE WILL HAVE PUPS THATS THE LUCK LOL
    works4me

Answer by works4me at 1:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• dogs mate with alot of other dogs so it is possible she could be pregnant
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• If a male and female got tied up while the female was in heat, she is more likely than not pregnant. How far along would she be? (I used to breed Shih Tzus)
    Dogs carry for 63 days, so make sure you mark it down on the calandar.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 8:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008