How do I deal with my 2 yr. old butting heads?

My son started to butt heads AGAIN. He stopped doing it a few months ago and all of a sudden he is doing it all over again. He mainly does it when I tell him NO or say he can't do soemething. Is it a tantrum?

supermom18

Asked by supermom18 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son is the same way he is 16mon he has busted my lip so many times if i tell him no i have to make sure he aint close enough to head but me
    desiraee20

Answer by desiraee20 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My son has done this forever it seems, he is 2 also. I tell him when he does it that, it hurts and when you hurt people it makes them sad, and I poke my lip out. Then he will rub, wherever he headbutted me or whoever at and then give me sugars. He doesn't do it as much as he used to, hope this helps
    Jen_Norvell

Answer by Jen_Norvell at 1:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2008