Is this normal?

My hands is still swollen this morning and my feet feel a little swollen today... Last night my hands and feet was swollen and I dont know if this is normal because it never happened with my other pregnancies

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always called the dr office when I was pregnant. Dont feel bad to call and ask even if they are closed they have a nurse or dr that can answer questions. I now call my sons dr's office every single time he has a new issue. lol Hope your okay. I didnt have that when I was pregnant
    SJSMOMMA

Answer by SJSMOMMA at 1:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• yeah .. every pregnancy is different. you could always call your doctor just to make sure --
    bellax3

Answer by bellax3 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Depends how swollen they are. A little bit is normal but my doctor told me to call right away if my hands swelled up a lot or if my feet swelled really fast or if there was swelling in my face. I'd say call your doctor and ask them. They might be able to give you a few ideas of how to manage it better and make not so uncomfortable.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Depends on how swollen you are...could be a sign that your blood pressure is high and you are developing preeclampsia, I would call your doc and see if they want you to come in. If you are this could be dangerous to your baby and you

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 3:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I would call and check with your dr. It can be normal but it can also be a sign of high B/P. They might just want you to go in and get your blood pressure checked.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 4:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2011