I am 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant can u help me?

I am currently 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant...and i was wondering if it was normal for my stomach to be getting so big all at once...my belly literally gets bigger everyday. my weight is about the same...it ranges between 134 to 139...back and forth. so is this normal.? or is it just my baby is getting bigger than what he is supose to?

Warrenbaby

Asked by Warrenbaby at 1:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Babies grow rapidly all throughout pregnancy, but really start to put the weight on in the 3rd trimester. I am 29 weeks and feel as though my tummy is bigger everyday as well. My tummy literally hurts and feels tight as and so it couldn't get much bigger, but of course I know it can,lol. Of course if you are concerned just talk to your OB about it :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Absolutely, right now your baby is growing more and faster than at any time of pregnancy. ask your doc about the wieght gain, if your baby is growing youre fine.

pregnant bellyCongrats momma

leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i haven't had rapid weight gain...it goes up and down between 134-139...i just wanted to make sure that its normal for him to be growing this fast. and also wondering if he is further along.
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• yep your normal...my tummy got huge
    SJSMOMMA

Answer by SJSMOMMA at 2:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• thanks...makes me feel better. :)
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yup, completely normal!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2011