My 3 yr old is going to Jail!

That's what my3 yr old dd keeps saying.
Example?:

If you don't give me that banana, I'm going to jail, or If you don't put on Dora, I'm going to jail, and If you don't take me outside I'm going to jail.

umm ok lol

Huh? I don't get it. Your not going to jail sweetie and you still get that stuff. (0r maybe she means I'm going to jail, lol)  I'm gonna have to talk to her older siblings, I have no idea where she is getting it, it's kinda funny though, lol.

of the nutty things to say, that is nutty, lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• hahaha that is funny lol
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 1:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• she heard it somewhere, my DD talks to her dolls and the animal the same way .
    to the dog " come here, come here now or ill start counting, 1.........2..........3"
    to the doll " you need to go to sleep " " sorry you dont like getting your hair brushed, but you have to'
    to my DH ' we dont put our feet on the table"

ha ha kids say the darnest things
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I think she means you are going to jail.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Maybe your toddler is watching too much TV.
    Anonymous

• u need to teach ur kid about what jail is that's not good!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 1:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• hahaa things kids say!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• OMG my 5 year only has a lot of questions about death right now, and she asked me yesterday "mommy have you died yet?" LOL I sat her down and had to talk to her about death, she has yet to loose someone close to her so she does not understand
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 2:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My 4 year old is all about marriage lol as soon as her hair gets as long as Rapunzals, she is gonna go to a tower and get married lol. She also likes to punish her dolls "if you do that one more time your going to your room" "you stay right there with your nose in the corner" just silly stuff like that. Kids are so funny when they say certain things.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• hahahaha, my dd is still too young to form full (comprehendable) sentences. but, when she's mad at me for taking a toy or turning her cartoons, she says one of two things (and it's the tone that counts).

The first, she gives me a smart aleck look, points at the door and says "Dada."
    The second, she slaps me on the leg, and yells "GIT GIT GIT!" like I do to the dogs when they're in something they shouldn't be in.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 5:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2011