Direct sellers with teams

for those with larger teams, when conflict arises between team members, how do you handle it? I normally hear both sides and play mediator to help them work out the issues. I'm glad that there have been very few issues but as teams grow, I know there will be more

ZanderandBella

Asked by ZanderandBella at 1:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've never really had that as an issue....yeah they are on my "team" but no one is obligated to work or even talk to one another if they don't want to. Webinars and conference calls and other company related events whether local or online are meant to be professional. I'd simply tell them to behave professionally or feel free to walk.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• See we have forums as well as a Facebook groups so that they can get answers right away. I am all about professionalism but when you give them more resources to be able to communicate, it also makes them closer and chatting more. I agree that no one is forced to work or talk to each other. I think it would be easier to just do conference calls and webinars and such but I like making sure they can all get answers quickly.
    ZanderandBella

Comment by ZanderandBella (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have not run into that yet and God willing won't. Sounds like you are handling it professionally. I would just remind them to be professional and not everyone will always get along.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2011