I need a easy chicken salad recipe

I have leftover chicken from the other night and need to make it into some sort of saladI don't have any celery in the house and am not going out to buy anything please read the entire question

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I toast pecan pieces and put mayo, celery green onion, hard boilded eggs, relish salt and pepper,, I love the kind with the grapes in it, but no one will eat it, except for me,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My favorite is chunks of cooked chicken, diced cucumber, walnuts, chopped black olives, and a dressing of mayo with a generous sprinkle of dried dill and a touch of lemon. It makes yummy sandwiches or is good chilled and served on lettuce.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I like to add bite sized pineapple pieces to my chicken salad, Duke's Salad Dressing, a touch of mustard, 1 hard boiled egg, and a touch of cayenne.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Sweet and Sour Chicken You can put the chicken in a crockpot add 1 8oz jar of peach perserves, 1 8oz bottle of catalina dressing and one pack of Liptons onion soup. Let everythng slow cook for about 2 hours. Cook some rice (fried rice is better) but plan is good too. Add a salad and you have a quick and easy homemade chinese dinner.
    ChacesMom

Answer by ChacesMom at 2:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I want a chicken SALAD recipe not something I have to cook

Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Damn ss mom, that sounds delicious!
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 2:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2011